1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Solved!

Install SSD on HP Notebook - 15-da0236ur

HP Notebook - 15-da0236ur
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hi, can I install an SSD to HP Notebook - 15-da0236ur model? If yes, which type SSD I must to buy? There is one slot, but I don't know for which purpose it. I've attached photos too. Thanks in advance.

IMG_1872.JPGIMG_1873.JPG

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
HP Support Agent
HP Support Agent
20,524 20,138 1,683 2,758
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Solved!

Install SSD on HP Notebook - 15-da0236ur

@ChingizKhalafov Welcome to HP Community!

(As an upgrade/custom enthusiast I personally love the idea of upgrading the device as well, However, HP recommends that you go easy on it as the device is equipped with parts that perform at its optimal performance and also, the upgradeable parts listed below are purely for your ease, though the decision to upgrade will be at your own discretion)

You should be able to upgrade to the m2 SSD slot:

PCIe, NVMe, M.2 solid-state drives (Intel Core processors) - Universal part number:

• 512 GB - L20385-001
  • 256 GB - L20384-001

One M.2 slot for solid-state drive (Intel Core processors)

Steps to replace the solid state drive should be available on Page. 47 - Component replacement procedures: Click here for details.

Let me know how that pans out,

If you feel I was helpful, simply click on Accept as Solution to help the community grow,

That said, I will have someone follow-up on this to ensure you've been helped,

Just in case you don't get back to us within 24 - 48hrs, and have a good day, ahead.

Riddle_Decipher
I am an HP Employee

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation