Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Common problems for Battery
We would like to share some of the most frequently asked questions about: Battery Reports, Hold a charge, Test and Calibrating Battery . Check out this link: Is your notebook plugged in and not charging?
HP Recommended
HP Pavillion 15-an051na
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

I need help i cannot open intel rapid storage it's refusing to open, and this is very annoying because i was able to open it years ago and now it's just impossible i tried installing the latest update from Intel and that doesn't work and i tried installing it from HP and that doesn't work..

5 REPLIES 5
HP Recommended

and of course no one even bothers to notice this thread not even the staff members.

HP Recommended

might as well remove the website if it's a ghost town smh

HP Recommended

@Xynx

Let's try installing it directly from Intel’s Website.

Click here: https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/28650/Intel-Rapid-Storage-Technology-Intel-RST-User-Interf...

If the issue persists, Reset the startup type of Intel RST Service

1) On your keyboard, press the Windows logo key  + R key together to open a Run box. Then type services.msc in the box and press Enter.

2) On the open window, find and right-click on Intel(R) Rapid Storage Technology. Choose Properties.

3) Choose to view on General tab. Then set the Startup type to be Automatic and click OK to save your setting.

Keep me posted, how it goes!

If the information I've provided was helpful, give us some reinforcement by clicking the Accepted Solution and Kudos buttons, that'll help us and others see that we've got the answers!

Thank you for joining the HP Community.

Have a great day!

Cheers:)

Raj1788
I am an HP Employee 

HP Recommended

i tried that already and it still refuses to open tried the delayed option as well and still doesn't work tried reinstalling just doesn't work

HP Recommended

@Xynx

Reset the computer using the below link:

Click here: https://support.hp.com/in-en/document/c04742289 and follow the instruction.

Keep me posted, how it goes!

If the information I've provided was helpful, give us some reinforcement by clicking the Accepted Solution and Kudos buttons, that'll help us and others see that we've got the answers!

Have a great day!

Cheers:)

Raj1788
I am an HP Employee 

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.