Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Common problems for Battery
We would like to share some of the most frequently asked questions about: Battery Reports, Hold a charge, Test and Calibrating Battery . Check out this link: Is your notebook plugged in and not charging?
HP Recommended

Hello, my notebook's battery is dead. This is my computer:

HP Pavilion dv7-6b55dx Entertainment Notebook PC

Model #: A1T53UAR

The (dead) battery's product number is 633216-541

I found a store that can get me the following product:

593550-001 Battery - 9-cell 10.8V 100Wh 3.0Ah MUO9100-CL For HP PAVILION DV7-6000 Series

Can I replace my current battery with this one?

Thanks!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

Hello @Juanig,

This is a great location to get assistance! I read your post and see that you would like to know what battery is compatible with your Notebook. I would like to help you resolve this issue. 

Yes, I checked the specifications from the printer's manual and that battery that you described is compatible. Source: HP Pavilion dv7 Notebook PC.

You can also order the part directly from HP PartSurfer. Part number 636631-001.

Please click the "Thumbs Up" to thank me for my efforts! If this helps you to resolve the issue you are experiencing, please click the "Accept as Solution". Keep me posted. Good Luck! 

Gemini02

I work on behalf of HP

Click the Thumbs Up below to say “Thanks” for helping!

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
HP Recommended

Hello @Juanig,

This is a great location to get assistance! I read your post and see that you would like to know what battery is compatible with your Notebook. I would like to help you resolve this issue. 

Yes, I checked the specifications from the printer's manual and that battery that you described is compatible. Source: HP Pavilion dv7 Notebook PC.

You can also order the part directly from HP PartSurfer. Part number 636631-001.

Please click the "Thumbs Up" to thank me for my efforts! If this helps you to resolve the issue you are experiencing, please click the "Accept as Solution". Keep me posted. Good Luck! 

Gemini02

I work on behalf of HP

Click the Thumbs Up below to say “Thanks” for helping!
HP Recommended

thanks (:

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.