Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Common problems for Battery
We would like to share some of the most frequently asked questions about: Battery Reports, Hold a charge, Test and Calibrating Battery . Check out this link: Is your notebook plugged in and not charging?
HP Recommended
Envy

I bought this on Amazon, and I want to verify if this is actually an HP built product. 

HP 2023 Newest Envy Laptop, 17.3" FHD Touchscreen, Intel Core i7-1355U, NVIDIA RTX 3050, 64GB RAM, 4TB SSD, HDMI, Webcam, Backlit KB, SD Card Reader, Wi-Fi 6, Windows 11 Home

Does HP make this, or is this seller a scam artist?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

@PMHavoc,

Welcome to our HP community forum!

Mind you, this laptop is not sold via Amazon's HP Store.

Well, I would say that the product itself is legit, but it is clear that about one out of four customers (1 or 2 stars rating) expressed less than satisfied feelings about the Seller:

NonSequitur777_0-1710882787562.png

Kind Regards,

NonSequitur777

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

@PMHavoc,

Welcome to our HP community forum!

Mind you, this laptop is not sold via Amazon's HP Store.

Well, I would say that the product itself is legit, but it is clear that about one out of four customers (1 or 2 stars rating) expressed less than satisfied feelings about the Seller:

NonSequitur777_0-1710882787562.png

Kind Regards,

NonSequitur777

HP Recommended

On the Amazon listing, the seller provided a link to the HP store, which makes it look like it is sold by HP. I already sent this back and waiting on a refund, because I ran the warranty check on the numbers on the box, which came up "INVALID". I really would like to get this configuration directly from HP so I can get the manufacturer warranty. How can I do that? 

HP Recommended
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.