Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Common problems for Battery
We would like to share some of the most frequently asked questions about: Battery Reports, Hold a charge, Test and Calibrating Battery . Check out this link: Is your notebook plugged in and not charging?
HP Recommended
HP Spectre x360 13-ap0023dx
Microsoft Windows 11

New Laptop Feet.png

Hi, 

I replaced the battery in my Spectre earlier last year because it was degraded and when I was putting it back together the feet were stretched and adhesive wreaked, so I used rubber cement to keep them on but their bumpy and id just rather pay to get them replaced. I looked this part up online and it is the bottom cover for the laptop which I would replace that too, but does it come with new feet?

Please let me know if this is what I need,

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

Hi:

The base enclosure is one of 2 part numbers depending on the color.

See chapter 3 of the service manual, page 27.

Maintenance and Service Guide HP Spectre x360 13 Convertible PCIMPORTANT! This document is intended ...

The part you posted on page 28 is just the rubber strip kit, also sold by color.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.