Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Common problems for Battery
We would like to share some of the most frequently asked questions about: Battery Reports, Hold a charge, Test and Calibrating Battery . Check out this link: Is your notebook plugged in and not charging?
HP Recommended
HP 15T
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

I have a question. My laptop is new. My case seems to bend slightly when I pick the computer up from the corner near the keyboard, for example. Should I be concerned about damaging components inside, such as the motherboard, when the case bends?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

Pick it up with two hands. Modern laptops are thin by design and they will bend a bit when you pick them up by the corner. 

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
HP Recommended

Pick it up with two hands. Modern laptops are thin by design and they will bend a bit when you pick them up by the corner. 

HP Recommended

That's an excellent point. My previous laptops have been much thicker.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.