Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Any failures related to Hotkey UWP service? Click here for tips.
Common problems for Battery
We would like to share some of the most frequently asked questions about: Battery Reports, Hold a charge, Test and Calibrating Battery . Check out this link: Is your notebook plugged in and not charging?
HP Recommended
HP da0027nt
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hello , i wanna buy Samsung 970 Evo plus 250gb 3500/2300 , but i no idea for my laptop support it ör no. can anyone answer me?

And , my laptop if support , can i get 3500 /2300 too? 

Thanks

IMG_20210102_132659.jpg

IMG_20210102_132807.jpg

 nvme ssd

5 REPLIES 5
HP Recommended

Hi:

According to chapter 1 of your notebook's service manual, the M.2 slot pictured in your screenshot, supports both SATA and NVMe SSD's.

HP 15 Laptop PC Maintenance and Service Guide

HP Recommended

samsung evo 970 plus 250 gb can i buy?

HP Recommended

According to the manual, any NVMe drive should work, so that would include the Samsung evo 970 plus 250 gb model you are interested in buying.

HP Recommended

My laptop can Get 3500/2400 speed?

Samsung Evo says it

HP Recommended

Unfortunately, I would have no idea what the specs of the slot is.

Normally when the M.2 slot supports both SATA and NVMe drives, the slot is not of the fastest spec.

I would be surprised if you got the full advertised read/write speeds in your notebook, but I can't say for sure that you wouldn't.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.