Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Any failures related to Hotkey UWP service? Click here for tips.
Common problems for Battery
We would like to share some of the most frequently asked questions about: Battery Reports, Hold a charge, Test and Calibrating Battery . Check out this link: Is your notebook plugged in and not charging?
HP Recommended
HP ENVY x360 m6 convertible
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Spent over $970 on HP envy x360 convertible, expected geat quality from  HP. Trusted their community and standards. But now I am disheartened when my laptop landed up in a manufacturing defect malfunctioning due to poorest quality material used. It's a 360 convertible but unfortunately, got stuck at nearly 90 degrees. Now HP is not offering any help unless I  agree to pay almost half the price again for repair bcoz it is out of warranty. My Laptop is merely 2 yrs old, HP thinks students can afford to spend such a huge amount every one yr maybe. Well, honestly I am shocked to trust in HP with their manufacturing and quality parts, but I got an eye-opening negative experience from them. This was my 5th HP laptop, am very discouraged and disappointed by their false quality promise and sky-high prices when I requested for a solution. Will never want to come back to them now. They do not care for their customers and want to loot them if they want to approach them for repair. This has further discouraged me, HP doesnot want me to keep using their laptop. I will be forced to either buy a new one or pay a hefty repair charge to them. Buying a new one will disrupt my budget and impose a financial burden on me when being a student, affording either an expensive repair or a new laptop both are inviting financial crisis for me. I am being punished by HP for staying loyal customer of them since 2007.

2 REPLIES 2
HP Recommended

Personally I would never buy any laptop without a three year warranty. Most higher HP laptops have that or the option for a 3 year care pack is offered on all products. cheap protection for something you are going to rely on for many years.

If you find the information provided useful or solves your problems, help other users find the solution easier by giving kudos and marking my post as an accepted solution.
I am a volunteer, offering my knowledge to support fellow users, I do not work for HP nor speak for HP.

HP Recommended

Unfortunately, I am a student and not earning enough to afford a care plan. I rely on my parents to support my education and the techs that I need. I trusted HP's quality blindly and assumed HP laptop durability for atleast 5 yrs. Also thought they will help solve my problem if something turns bad. I was wrong, learned a very negative and expensive lesson. Will not choose HP from now on.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.