Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Common problems for Battery
We would like to share some of the most frequently asked questions about: Battery Reports, Hold a charge, Test and Calibrating Battery . Check out this link: Is your notebook plugged in and not charging?
HP Recommended
HP Omen 17-An053nr
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

I have an HP Omen 17-an053nr. Would a HP Omen 17-AN Series
Intel Core i7-8750H 2.2GHz SR3YY Processor
nVidia GeForce GTX1070 8GB GDDR5
Laptop Motherboard
L11136-001 L11136-501 L11136-601

Fit into my laptop?

2 REPLIES 2
HP Recommended

@Crazyjoe909 

I only check the last board which has Windows 10 license

https://partsurfer.hp.com/Search.aspx?searchText=L11136-601

Your machine is not on the list, it may fit but locations of external ports may not on the same locations of the case. Your machine uses system board part # 929515-601  

Regards.

BH
**Click the KUDOS thumb up on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.

HP Recommended

Thank you. I've done a lot of looking around for clear pictures of both system board/motherboard. Everything looks to be the same as far as ports and mounting. The only difference I find is a few circuits on the board it self.

On the other hand now I'm think of buying a HP Omen 17t 8th Gen and use my HP Omen 17 7th Gen for mining or even just sell it. It's good for gaming, once the Windows 10 Support end just use a different OS like Linux.

But thanks for your time.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.