Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Common problems for Battery
We would like to share some of the most frequently asked questions about: Battery Reports, Hold a charge, Test and Calibrating Battery . Check out this link: Is your notebook plugged in and not charging?
HP Recommended
Pavilion laptop
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Since I have had the Pavilion windows 10 Laptop, I have been unable to view letters in the HP Support Assistant window.  I see I have missed several HP updates and scans but the letters are too small to read.  I have uninstalled and reinstalled HP Support Assistant twice and nothing has changed. I have changed text size with windows 10, but HP support assistant is still unreadable. Your wisdom and support would be greatly appreciated. Linda

Linda
3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

@LINDA1951 Welcome to HP Community!

I understand that the hp support assistant window text is very small and unreadable.

What is the product number of your computer? (Ensure you don't share any personal information such as serial, phone number, email ID, etc..). 

Please change the display resolution and check.

How to Change Screen Resolution in Windows 10

• Click the Start button.
  • Select the Settings icon.
  • Select System.
  • Click Advanced display settings.
  • Click on the menu under Resolution.
  • Select the option you want. We strongly recommend going with the one that has (Recommended) next to it.
  • Click Apply.

Also, check for Windows Updates -

1) In the search box, type, and open Windows Updates.

2) Check for updates.

3) If the updates are available, click on install and restart the computer.

Keep us posted,

If you would like to thank us for our efforts to help you, 

Give us a virtual high-five by clicking the 'Thumbs Up' icon below, followed by clicking on the "Accept as solution" on this post, 

Have a great day!

HP Recommended

Thank you for responding to my question.  However, I do not wish to change the text of the WHOLE computer settings. I only need the one window text larger {HP support assistant} so I can install appropriate HP updates and an address any HP computer problems.  

Sincerely, GailW.....gail27501@msn.com

Linda
HP Recommended

@LINDA1951

I recommend you uninstall HP support assistant and then download and install it from the below link and check if it helps.

https://support.hp.com/us-en/help/hp-support-assistant

Let me know how it goes and you have a great day!

If you wish to show appreciation for my efforts, mark my post as Accept as Solution. Your feedback counts!

Cheers!

Stay Home – Stay Safe

The_Fossette
I am an HP Employee

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.