Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Common problems for Battery
We would like to share some of the most frequently asked questions about: Battery Reports, Hold a charge, Test and Calibrating Battery . Check out this link: Is your notebook plugged in and not charging?
HP Recommended
HP Notebook
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hello everyone,

I need to change my battery as soon as possible, it is not working anymore, but this is what appears when I looked for my Notebook's battery at HP parts store website:

FQ107AV   Part is not orderable in the HP Parts Store.
6C 47WHR CQ60-10 BATTERY  
RoHS: COMPLY_2.03

I don't know where else to buy the replacement if someone could help me with this I would appreciate it a lot since I use my laptop for work everyday and neet to move it constantly...

Thanks!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

This is a very old laptop and HP has not carried the battery for years Replacements would be available on amazon or eBay. Do you wish to have a link for a possible purchase?

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

This is a very old laptop and HP has not carried the battery for years Replacements would be available on amazon or eBay. Do you wish to have a link for a possible purchase?

HP Recommended

Hello Huffer,

Thanks a lot for your help, and yes a link would be just perfect for me, I'm not sure how to look up for these on myself and I don't want to buy a wrong battery.

Thanks!

HP Recommended

Please confirm the model or product number of the laptop. Is it a CQ60 model?

https://support.hp.com/us-en/document/c00033108

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.