Message 1 of 4
Flag Post

Solved!

Need to replace my battery ASAP

HP Recommended
HP Notebook
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hello everyone,

I need to change my battery as soon as possible, it is not working anymore, but this is what appears when I looked for my Notebook's battery at HP parts store website:

FQ107AV   Part is not orderable in the HP Parts Store.
6C 47WHR CQ60-10 BATTERY  
RoHS: COMPLY_2.03

I don't know where else to buy the replacement if someone could help me with this I would appreciate it a lot since I use my laptop for work everyday and neet to move it constantly...

Thanks!

3 REPLIES 3
Huffer
Level 17
Level 17
44,700 44,477 7,171 12,714
Message 2 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

This is a very old laptop and HP has not carried the battery for years Replacements would be available on amazon or eBay. Do you wish to have a link for a possible purchase?

0 Kudos
SandraJulissa
Author
2 1 0 0
Message 3 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hello Huffer,

Thanks a lot for your help, and yes a link would be just perfect for me, I'm not sure how to look up for these on myself and I don't want to buy a wrong battery.

Thanks!

0 Kudos
Huffer
Level 17
Level 17
44,700 44,477 7,171 12,714
Message 4 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Please confirm the model or product number of the laptop. Is it a CQ60 model?

https://support.hp.com/us-en/document/c00033108

0 Kudos
Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation