Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Common problems for Battery
We would like to share some of the most frequently asked questions about: Battery Reports, Hold a charge, Test and Calibrating Battery . Check out this link: Is your notebook plugged in and not charging?
HP Recommended
Example: Pavilion x360 Convertible
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

I'm looking for a pen that's compatible with my Pavilion x360, model 15-bk193ms. Any suggestions?

3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

@Kirdanjo I did some digging and ideally, if your device supports an active stylus or pen, it would show up on the HP Maintenance and service guide: click here to check, if it does not mention anything about it, that may mean that the device only supports passive stylus and here's all you need to know about it:

• A passive stylus (also known as capacitive stylus) functions the same as your finger on the screen.
  • Passive styluses do not require batteries, and they work on any touch screen device.

Good news for you, your device supports an active stylus:

Active Stylus Pen:

Part number: 910942-001

you may order the parts on the HP Parts Store, If you've already looked for it and couldn't find it on the HP Parts Store, you may want to get it locally at the online store such as Amazon or eBay, etc...as the part numbers are universal.

P.S: Welcome to HP Community 😉

Keep us posted,

If you would like to thank us for our efforts to help you, 

Give us a virtual high-five by clicking the 'Thumbs Up' icon below, followed by clicking on the "Accept as solution" on this post, 

Have a great day!

Riddle_Decipher
I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

How is this different than the HP Pen? Because they look nearly identical and that pen does not work with my laptop. I would hate to just essentially buy the same pen twice when the other one doesn't work with my laptop (thankfully I didn't but the HP Pen for this laptop, but still).

HP Recommended

@Kirdanjo The manufacturers are probably different, though they are both rebranded as HP, other than that, I don't think there are any other details, that said, if the stylus I suggested as per the maintenance guide, isn't working for you, and If you have an HP authorized service center near by, you should be able to take it to them and have it checked,

Here is a link to HP Service Centers, by Country/Region: Click here

If you wish to thank me for my efforts, you could click on "Accept as solution" on my post as the solution should help others too.

Riddle_Decipher
I am an HP Employee

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.