Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Common problems for Battery
We would like to share some of the most frequently asked questions about: Battery Reports, Hold a charge, Test and Calibrating Battery . Check out this link: Is your notebook plugged in and not charging?
HP Recommended
Pavilion 5cd9056lbx
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hello, today i bought an m.2 nvme samsung 970eco plus 250 and i want to install win10 on this disk, but when i want to try appear this errors http://imgur.com/gallery/A6Uhhxp

Someone can help me?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

@TeoDoR97

Cloning the operating system will not function to the fullest and HP doesn't recommend that, However, as your getting error message Boot Manager is not found its an operating system related issue. Hence, installing the Original windows operating system will fix the issue, 

Note: System will not load the operating system if you've stored on both the device. 

Try this workaround( Microsoft Community)
Once you have the bootable installation media:
Click here to Obtain PC Recovery USB Drives or Discs

1. Shut down your system. remove the old HDD and install the SSD (there should be only the SSD attached to your system during the installation process)
  2. Insert the Bootable Installation Media
  3. Go into your BIOS and if SATA Mode is not set to AHCI, change it
  4. Change the boot order so the Installation Media is top of the boot order
  5. Save changes to BIOS and Reboot your system
  6. The Installation should start

To boot from the SSD/HDD:

1. Turn on or restart the computer.
  2. While the display is blank, press the f10 key to enter the BIOS settings menu. ...
  3. After opening the BIOS, go to the boot settings. ...
  4. Follow the on-screen instructions to change the boot order.

Hope this helps! Keep me posted for further assistance.
Please click “
Accept as Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution

ECHO_LAKE
I am an HP Employee

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7
HP Recommended

@TeoDoR97
Thank you for posting on the HP Support Community.

• Are you trying to copy a recovery image on M2 nvme drive?
  • Are you able to boot the system into windows without M2 nvme drive?

For help with System Image Recovery, see the HP support document, Creating and Using a System Image to Restore Your Computer.

Keep me posted for further assistance.

ECHO_LAKE
I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

Hi, yeah and with clone but dont work... in bios boot os manager is emty ( OS Boot Manager is not fount) is my error.

When ive win on hdd i can use partition with ssd but i cant install win on this partition.. i dont know why... on internet i dont fount nothig... do you can help me ? Ive ~8 hours since im still trying. No hope..

HP Recommended

@TeoDoR97

Cloning the operating system will not function to the fullest and HP doesn't recommend that, However, as your getting error message Boot Manager is not found its an operating system related issue. Hence, installing the Original windows operating system will fix the issue, 

Note: System will not load the operating system if you've stored on both the device. 

Try this workaround( Microsoft Community)
Once you have the bootable installation media:
Click here to Obtain PC Recovery USB Drives or Discs

1. Shut down your system. remove the old HDD and install the SSD (there should be only the SSD attached to your system during the installation process)
  2. Insert the Bootable Installation Media
  3. Go into your BIOS and if SATA Mode is not set to AHCI, change it
  4. Change the boot order so the Installation Media is top of the boot order
  5. Save changes to BIOS and Reboot your system
  6. The Installation should start

To boot from the SSD/HDD:

1. Turn on or restart the computer.
  2. While the display is blank, press the f10 key to enter the BIOS settings menu. ...
  3. After opening the BIOS, go to the boot settings. ...
  4. Follow the on-screen instructions to change the boot order.

Hope this helps! Keep me posted for further assistance.
Please click “
Accept as Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution

ECHO_LAKE
I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

@Echo_Lake

No change.. Ive bios f21, i dont have option with AHCI, i dont have the option Hard Drive option.. 

F21 is a **bleep** version.. ive 3days and i cant install the windows on my SSD .. ur tutorials dont help me, on the internet many who have a laptop like mine, the bios version is totally different.. Why?

I tried to upgrade bios but only the F21 version exists .. Fix what I have already installed.

PS: I installed all the SSD drivers but I cant boot the windows from the SSD .. everything on the HDD boots

Here is all about my ssd 

HP Recommended

@TeoDoR97
I appreciate your efforts to try and resolve the issue.

Let's try to clean install windows operating system on HDD instead of SSD and check, by performing this method will isolate the issue. 

Keep me posted for further assistance 😉

ECHO_LAKE
I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

Hello, my problem is solved 🙂

The problem was from the usb flash with windows.. Thank you very much for your involvement, I really appreciate it and apologize if I bothered anything.

HP Recommended

@TeoDoR97
Glad to hear that the issue is resolved. If you need any help, feel free to reach out to us.

Have a great day! 

ECHO_LAKE
I am an HP Employee

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.