1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Solved!

REPLACE BATTERY FOR HP ENVY 4

HP ENVY 4 - 1100sl - P/N C0U78EA #ABZ
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

I need to replace battery for HP PC ENVY 4 ultrabook and the questions is : what is per part number of the battery?

is it possible to find the maintenance and service guide for this pc? 

Do you know where is it possibile to order the battery (the italian HP support partner is not helping me)

thank you

1 REPLY 1
Level 11
Level 11
2,649 2,590 326 979
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Solved!

REPLACE BATTERY FOR HP ENVY 4

Hello @GARDEN60,

The HP ENVY Ultrabook 4-1100sl uses a 4-cell, 52WHr 3.55AH Li-ion battery with HP Spare Part number 681949-001.

For replacement procedures, you do have the Maintenance and Service Guide, starting from page 43 of the manual, and you may also be able to find a relevant video on the HP Support YouTube channel. However, without the proper safety precautions and experience, computer part replacements can go terribly. Therefore, if you do not feel confident, I highly recommend you find a technician at a local computer repair shop. 

Furthermore, you can find parts through the HP Parts Store. You'll find the majority of parts available there but it's common for them to be back-ordered or unavailable. You may be able to find the part online through third-parties. 

HP also has authorized parts partners:

North America

Latin America

Rest of the World

Hope that helps.

Please Accept as Solution if this answered your question.

Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation