Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Any failures related to Hotkey UWP service? Click here for tips.
Common problems for Battery
We would like to share some of the most frequently asked questions about: Battery Reports, Hold a charge, Test and Calibrating Battery . Check out this link: Is your notebook plugged in and not charging?
HP Recommended
HP Laptop PC 15-dy2000 (2D115AV)
Microsoft Windows 11

This HP Laptop passes all the F2 UEFI and HP Support Assistant tests.  It has been physically cleaned. 

The system crashes have happened when working on Battery Power only, with 120v Power Adapter plugged in, and with various devices plugged into the unit.  The crashes have happened with sitting idle and while being used. I have not been able to identify a common tread between the crashes.

4 times the computer has not successfully rebooted after the crash.  It will return the Blue Error, No Boot Device Found.

I've run every test I can find to identify more information. Firmware, bios, drivers, Windows, and applications are all up to date.

So far in spending over 5 hours with HP Support on the phone, I have not been able to get connected to a hardware technician.  There are plenty of HP Agents wanting to sell me something else, but I already pay monthly for warranty support which has not generated any real assistance.

I can only guess, but it sounds like HP is getting customer support people from Dell. 

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.