Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Common problems for Battery
We would like to share some of the most frequently asked questions about: Battery Reports, Hold a charge, Test and Calibrating Battery . Check out this link: Is your notebook plugged in and not charging?
HP Recommended

Hi

Hello, my not no longer want to access the Wifi, so I will call appears written on the screen that website and written this:
The system has detected that the wirelles module is not working.

Can someone help me?
EDIT TO CHANGE ANY PERSONAL NAMES ETC.

netsh wlan show interfaces

netsh wlan show drivers
HP Recommended

I have followed all the directions. I end up with Boot Device Not Found.  Please install an operating system on your hard disk.  Hard Disk <3F0>. F2 System Diagnostics. All this crap happened after hp had me download upgrades. I want some tech to take control of the failed new laptop and restore it without deleting anything. This old laptop that I'm using for this message can't seem to connect me to a live human being to Chat.   

HP Recommended

Hi,

I understand the Boot Device Not Found Error or Hard Drive Not Detected.

Let's try some steps to help you.

✔️ HP Recommended Solution: Please visit the HP Techcenter To Resolve Diagnostic Errors that Appear During Startup

✔️ Please follow the steps in this HP web document once including doing a hard reset, reseating the hard drive & see if error is resolvedhttp://support.hp.com/us-en/document/c01443463

✔️ Make sure you have tried the steps mentioned in this videoHow To Fix HP No Boot Device, No Bootable Device, Boot Device Not Found, Exiting PXE ROM, No HDD etc 

If the issue persists, I'm afraid this is a hardware issue. Please reach out to the HP Technical Support team in your region regarding the service/replacement options.

JessikaV
HP Support Community Administrator

I work on behalf of HP
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.