Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Common problems for Battery
We would like to share some of the most frequently asked questions about: Battery Reports, Hold a charge, Test and Calibrating Battery . Check out this link: Is your notebook plugged in and not charging?
HP Recommended
HP 15s-du0096tu Laptop
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

I have registered 2 complaints regarding the battery replacement,  I have talked over WhatsApp, called the toll-free number, visited the service center and no one has given a clear response to my problem. Each time I had to invest a lot of energy and time to explain my problem and that I had purchased an extended care pack. Everyone responded with the same response that the battery is not covered in warranty even when it clearly states that N-CSR Battery replaces as one of the deliverables. Still, the problem has not been resolved. What is the exact issue? It is even explicitly stated on this website given by HP itself: https://support.hp.com/in-en/document/c05843717

mine is a 1000 cycle long-life battery and it is non-removeable. It should be replaced under warranty.

Amit Kumar Singh
11 REPLIES 11
HP Recommended

@AKS_DEL

Thank you for posting on the HP Support Community.

Don't worry as I'll be glad to help, in order to bring your issue to the attention of an appropriate team within HP. I am sending you a private message. Please check the mailbox icon at the top-right corner of this screen.

Hope this helps! Keep me posted for further assistance.
Please click “
Accept as Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.

ECHO_LAKE
I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

Thanks! I have shared details as desired. Will accept it as a solution once it is resolved.

Amit Kumar Singh
HP Recommended

Still awaiting a resolution!

Amit Kumar Singh
HP Recommended

Any updates?

Amit Kumar Singh
HP Recommended

No updates to date!

Amit Kumar Singh
HP Recommended

There has been no response or any assistance offered by HP. Will the care pack be honored by HP as per the terms and conditions specified?

Amit Kumar Singh
HP Recommended

Is your device less than three years old? If so, I would think you should have the same terms and conditions as Canada, which means battery is covered for a maximum of three years, even if your carepack extends beyond that time. I have requested an escalation as the time you have waited should is not reasonable.

If you find the information provided useful or solves your problems, help other users find the solution easier by giving kudos and marking my post as an accepted solution.
I am a volunteer, offering my knowledge to support fellow users, I do not work for HP nor speak for HP.

HP Recommended

Yes it is less than three years old 

Estimated end date
10/25/2022
Amit Kumar Singh
HP Recommended

There have been no updates and my laptop is still having the same issues.

Amit Kumar Singh
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.