Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Common problems for Battery
We would like to share some of the most frequently asked questions about: Battery Reports, Hold a charge, Test and Calibrating Battery . Check out this link: Is your notebook plugged in and not charging?
HP Recommended

I am from India. and also FYI, I didn't go to hp for ssd addition. I did it myself.

HP Recommended

I can do it by myself but it may lead to warranty void, i was replying to user that in above replies said he get it done by service center for free

HP Recommended

If someone said you that it can be done for free from hp, go have it done. why would you need my phone number?

And trust me, you are not gonna face problem that is covered under warranty as long as your product is under warranty. I meant to say company doesn't cover every problem under warranty that you face and you are not gonna face such problem in short time. the real problems arise after long usage, at which period your warranty period would've been completed for sure.

HP Recommended

I need his phone no. So that i can reference my service center that look same upgradation done by someone no charge,

In case they apply a charge ( they will obviously cuz i purchased ssd frofrom my self not from their store)

I cant say them to like i say somebody said on hp forum so do it for free,

& Obviously if it can be done free why will i wanna open my lappy from myself (its just 10 days old)

HP Recommended

An you share you contact no in message box need some info about service center work

HP Recommended

Hi,

No official HP service centre will charge for this.  You can directly call customer support and confirm on same.  They will also give nearest service centre details where you can get it replaced as long as you are in warranty.  I did the same and I don't see any reason why it will differ to you...

Please give a try and post here in case of issue.

Thanks

Pavan

HP Recommended

I am asking you the contact becuz i ci called customer care they said they are technical support  so upgrade etc you have to ask from service center,

1 more thing i know they should not ask for money, but they often do, how will any1 can do a free job ( especially you didn't buy the product offline )

If you can help pm me that'll be helpful

HP Recommended

I also bought laptop in Paytm mall...so it's online...you have to check with customer support band get service centre details...I am not HP official and I can only provide suggestion...

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.