Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Common problems for Battery
We would like to share some of the most frequently asked questions about: Battery Reports, Hold a charge, Test and Calibrating Battery . Check out this link: Is your notebook plugged in and not charging?
HP Recommended
Pavilion x360 Convertible
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hello
Recently my laptop screen for my 15 inch HP Pavilion x360 Convertible (Model 15-dq1706nz) broke and I would like to fix it myself. I have tried to find a replacment screen online but keep getting confused by the different models. Are screens for models like the 15-dq0035nr or 15-dq0095nr compatible with my laptop or are they not?
Thanks in advance for the Help

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

Here's the Manual:

Service Manual 

You do not want to search for a screen by model number; use the HP Part number or even better, the screen manufacturer part number which you can see by removing the screen. 

FHD L51357-001

Checked HP Parts Store and its out of stock.

Not cheap on eBay, but less than HP would charge for it:

https://www.ebay.de/itm/144127356740?epid=13044544511&hash=item218ea8ef44:g:IVMAAOSwq7hg~oQf

Probably less expensive options if you are willing to have it shipped in from US or maybe China.

Post back with any more questions but please accept as solution if this is the info you needed. 

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
HP Recommended

Here's the Manual:

Service Manual 

You do not want to search for a screen by model number; use the HP Part number or even better, the screen manufacturer part number which you can see by removing the screen. 

FHD L51357-001

Checked HP Parts Store and its out of stock.

Not cheap on eBay, but less than HP would charge for it:

https://www.ebay.de/itm/144127356740?epid=13044544511&hash=item218ea8ef44:g:IVMAAOSwq7hg~oQf

Probably less expensive options if you are willing to have it shipped in from US or maybe China.

Post back with any more questions but please accept as solution if this is the info you needed. 

HP Recommended

Thanks a lot! This really helped

Have a nice day

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.