Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Common problems for Battery
We would like to share some of the most frequently asked questions about: Battery Reports, Hold a charge, Test and Calibrating Battery . Check out this link: Is your notebook plugged in and not charging?
HP Recommended
15-ac143wm
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hi

I have a 15-ac143wm laptop, when I turn it on it displays Product Information Not Valid, The Following product information programmed into the system board is missing or invalid. System Board (00A) - System Board CT Number.

I got the error after I upgraded the firmware BIOS. I already checked https://support.hp.com/hr-en/document/c01443496

I found the CT Number, what I'm supposed to do with it? Thanks

2 REPLIES 2
HP Recommended

Unfortunately, in most parts of the world it is Sunday and not part of the business work week.

The CT number can be input into the system information with an proprietary HP DMI firmware utility.

The Proprietary DMI utility is not something an average owner would be able to gain access to.

I can ask a Moderator to help connect you to a team at HP who can help you with that.

Onthe web page at the link in the line below this, click on contact support for other ways to contact HP support.

https://support.hp.com/ca-en/document/c04773882

I am a volunteer forum member, not an HP employee. If my suggestion solved your issue, don't forget to mark that post as the accepted solution. If you want to say thanks, click on the Yes button next to the "was this reply helpful?"

HP Recommended

@andrescardozo

I have brought your issue to the attention of an appropriate team within HP. They will likely request information from you in order to look up your case details or product serial number. Please look for a private message from an identified HP contact. Additionally, keep in mind not to publicly post personal information (serial numbers and case details).

If you are unfamiliar with how the Community's private message capability works, you can learn about that here.
Thank you for visiting the HP Support Community.

I work on behalf of HP
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.