09-20-2019 07:53 PM
Hp Envy x360 15t
I got a bit of soap on my touchpad and waited for it to dry.It works now but it gets irresponsive at times and I don't know why?
Drivers and software seems to be fine
09-23-2019 11:29 AM
@Murithado, Welcome to the HP Support Community!
I'm afraid this seems like a hardware issue with the touchpad, please contact our HP Support team for Service Options:
1) Click on this link - www.hp.com/contacthp/
2) Select your product type below.
3) Enter the serial of your device.
4) Select the country from the drop-down.
5) Select the appropriate option based on your preference.
6) Fill the web-form and proceed further.
Keep me posted for any other assistance.
If you feel my post solved your issue, please click “Accept as Solution”, it will help others find the solution. Click the “Kudos/Thumbs Up" on the bottom right to say “Thanks” for helping!
I am an HP Employee