Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Any failures related to Hotkey UWP service? Click here for tips.
Common problems for Battery
We would like to share some of the most frequently asked questions about: Battery Reports, Hold a charge, Test and Calibrating Battery . Check out this link: Is your notebook plugged in and not charging?
HP Recommended

I am trying to airlink my Quest 2, but keep getting an error regarding my graphics card. How do I update the graphics card ? I have an Envy x360. Thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

The only way you could update to a graphics card that a Quest 2 would accept might be with an external graphics card adapter.

That is a pricey way to go.

I have a Quest 2 and it has no issue with my  Radeon RX 5500XT w/8GB of VRAM.

The minimum requirements  for the Quest 2 are

• CPU: Intel i5-4590 / AMD Ryzen 5 1500X or greater.
  • RAM: 8 GB.
  • VIDEO CARD: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 970 / AMD Radeon 400 Series or better.
  • DEDICATED VIDEO RAM: 3 GB.
  • PIXEL SHADER: 5.1.
  • VERTEX SHADER: 5.1.

I am a volunteer forum member, not an HP employee. If my suggestion solved your issue, don't forget to mark that post as the accepted solution. If my post was helpful or you just want to say thanks, click on the Yes button next to the "was this reply helpful?"

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
HP Recommended

The only way you could update to a graphics card that a Quest 2 would accept might be with an external graphics card adapter.

That is a pricey way to go.

I have a Quest 2 and it has no issue with my  Radeon RX 5500XT w/8GB of VRAM.

The minimum requirements  for the Quest 2 are

• CPU: Intel i5-4590 / AMD Ryzen 5 1500X or greater.
  • RAM: 8 GB.
  • VIDEO CARD: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 970 / AMD Radeon 400 Series or better.
  • DEDICATED VIDEO RAM: 3 GB.
  • PIXEL SHADER: 5.1.
  • VERTEX SHADER: 5.1.

I am a volunteer forum member, not an HP employee. If my suggestion solved your issue, don't forget to mark that post as the accepted solution. If my post was helpful or you just want to say thanks, click on the Yes button next to the "was this reply helpful?"

HP Recommended

Thank you so much for your help ! I guess I need a new laptop!

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.