Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Common problems for Battery
We would like to share some of the most frequently asked questions about: Battery Reports, Hold a charge, Test and Calibrating Battery . Check out this link: Is your notebook plugged in and not charging?
HP Recommended
HP 15-dw0010na
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Just wandering if this ssd will work with my laptop ( which is a 15-dw0010na ) 

this is the link to the ssd 

https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B07P7TFKRH/ref=sspa_dk_hqp_detail_aax_0?psc=1&spLa=ZW5jcnlwdGVkUXVhbGlma... 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

This is a relatively new product. It looks like a SATA M.2 but is NVME. Its slower than the best NVME but still several times faster than a SATA and a very attractive price point. I have not tried one of these but there is no reason in principle it will not work in any laptop ythat supports NVME M.2 SSDs which yours does. If you buy it and try it please report back the results as you are the second in a coiuple days to ask about this SSD. 

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7
HP Recommended

This is a relatively new product. It looks like a SATA M.2 but is NVME. Its slower than the best NVME but still several times faster than a SATA and a very attractive price point. I have not tried one of these but there is no reason in principle it will not work in any laptop ythat supports NVME M.2 SSDs which yours does. If you buy it and try it please report back the results as you are the second in a coiuple days to ask about this SSD. 

HP Recommended

sure thing

HP Recommended

So i brought a SD card to use temporary and when i put into the SD card slot on my laptop it does not recognise it but when i put the SD card into another laptop the laptop had recognised it

HP Recommended

What is the type and capacity of the SD card? Did you click it in all the way?

HP Recommended

its a sandisk 8gb and i did click it in all the way

HP Recommended

We have seen this with card readers after recent Windows 10 updates. Make sure you have the latest card reader driver installed. 

HP Recommended

How do you check the the driver are upgraded

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.