Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Common problems for Battery
We would like to share some of the most frequently asked questions about: Battery Reports, Hold a charge, Test and Calibrating Battery . Check out this link: Is your notebook plugged in and not charging?
HP Recommended
HP x2 - 10-p020nl

Hello, i have a HP x2 - 10-p020nl

I need to connect the power cord and an usb type C device at the same time.

I already have a device connected to the standard usb 2.0 port, so I can't move the extra device in there.

Are there any official or aftermarket usb type C hub that can leave me the option to connect the power cable and at the same time have some spare usb type c ports?

It will be great even if it has a standard RJ45 port, because as now i'm using another usb type c to RJ45 converter.

Also, are there any official power cord for this detachable computer to connect to a 12V cigarette socket?

I use my computer in the car, i have no other options for recharge.

Thank you

2 REPLIES 2
HP Recommended

Update about my situation:

I was able to find an USB Type C HUB which contains an ethernet port, another USB Type C port for Data Transfer, some spare usb 2.0/3.0 and an USB Type C input for PD (power delivery - used to connect an existing charger to recharge the computer while using the USB hub at the same time)

As now, the DP functionality seems to not work on this computer, so i have to return the hub because it's pretty much pointless for my intentions.

I bought also a cigarette lighter charger with a 45W DP port (same wattage as the original house charger) to be used in combination with my hub and my computer inside the car, but considering the functionality is not even working with the original HP wall charger, i'm better returning also this item as soon as possibile.

Vary bad feedback as now.
It's a neat piece of computer, but it has so much cons..

HP Recommended

HI@Aliendex, Welcome to the HP Support Community!

The said combination is not tested by HP. So, the functionality is not guaranteed. Please check on HP Online stores 

New Product? Need Help? HP Online Store – USA – Customer Service

Not your HP store?  Scroll to the bottom of the website and click the Flag to change regions.

Customer Service - Examples

Self-Help Service, Account, Security and Privacy, Returns and cancellations, FAQ, Shopping, Shipping and delivery, Rebates / Coupons, Product Support, Parts and services

OR

Select a subject type

OR

Select a subject type

OR

Select Home and Home Office products > (Next) Select the type of order / information you seek

Hope that answers your question and you have a great day!

Please click “Accept as Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.

Click the “Kudos, Thumbs Up" on the bottom right to say “Thanks” for helping!

Have a great day! 

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.