Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Common problems for Battery
We would like to share some of the most frequently asked questions about: Battery Reports, Hold a charge, Test and Calibrating Battery . Check out this link: Is your notebook plugged in and not charging?
HP Recommended
HP ENVY 13-ay0000 x360
Microsoft Windows 10 (32-bit)

Hi there, I have recently purchased the HP ENVY 13-ay0000 x360 and was hoping with would be compatible with my current setup.  I am using a Lenovo Thinkpad USB C to USB C dock but this will not work.  I do have the option of a Targus USB c to USB c as well.  Do you have any suggestions on which HP dock would be compatible?  My work laptop is a HP Elite Book and this works and charges on the Lenovo.  I am guessing it will not charge by the USB c either...  Thanks.

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

@Harryhoss 

Its specs

https://support.hp.com/au-en/document/c06710130

which shows it has 1  SuperSpeed USB Type-C® 10Gbps signaling rate (USB Power Delivery, DisplayPort™ 1.4, HP Sleep and Charge) port and requires a 65W PSU.  You can use USB-C Gen 5 (5TW10AA) dock.

You can (from my test on my Envy 15", same USB-C port):

• connect to 3 FHD external monitors independently (higher resolution may be less).
  • have true one single cable - power dock will power machine, shut down machine will turn the dock off even when this lid close.
  • connect to other external devices such as headphones, mouse, keyboard ...

Regards.

BH
**Click the KUDOS thumb up on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.