Connect with HP support faster, manage all your devices in one place, view warranty information and more– Click Here
Resolve Windows 10 or update issues on HP computer or printer– Click Here
HP pavillion 15-n020Tu,
While i was installing windows 10 through usb bootable pendrive , i was receiving that ; drivers are missing in your disk or drive.
To start the installation plz help me.
@Ajay292 Welcome to HP Community!
I understand that you are getting no hard drive found message.
Please perform the hard reset.
1) Shutdown the computer.
2) Unplug all the Adapter and peripherals connected.
3) Remove the Battery. ( not for Built-in Battery computer )
4) Press and hold down the power button for 15 to 20 seconds.
5) Plug-in the Adapter and put the Battery back into the computer if it's a (removable battery)
6) Try to turn on the computer and check
Also, perform the hard drive test and check.
Hard Drive test
2) Turn the computer back on again and repeatedly tap on the ESC until a Startup menu appears.
3) Press F2 once.
4) Go to Component test.
5) From the list, run the Hard Drive (extensive) test.
Please let us know the result.
Keep us posted,
If you would like to thank us for our efforts to help you,
Give us a virtual high-five by clicking the 'Thumbs Up' icon below, followed by clicking on the "Accept as solution" on this post,
Have a great day!
Didn't find what you were looking for?
Ask the community