Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Common problems for Battery
We would like to share some of the most frequently asked questions about: Battery Reports, Hold a charge, Test and Calibrating Battery . Check out this link: Is your notebook plugged in and not charging?
HP Recommended
HP Spectre x360 - 15-df0850nz

Hello, I just got my this new HP Thunderbolt Dock G4 and my PC (HP Spectre x360 - 15-df0850nz) does not recognize nor detect it. I run on Windows 11. 

When I check my drivers, I cannot find those that correspond to Windows 11 (cf. here).

Does that mean that there is no solution to the problem or is it a way that my PC can work with my new docking station?

Perhaps the screenshot about the Thunderbolt Software  shown below may provide some useful information.

thunderbolt-software-screenshoft.png

And here are the screens of the BIOS:

IMG_20221105_112918.jpg

IMG_20221105_112924.jpg

  

IMG_20221105_112928.jpg

IMG_20221105_112932.jpg

Thanks.

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

Actually, downloading the Zip file here did the trick. I did not touch the BIOS. I simply installed those drivers from here (and selected Windows 11) :

• sp140458.exe for HP Thunderbolt Dock G4 - Firmware
  • sp138474.exe for All Docks - Ethernet Driver (Intel)
  • sp138373.exe for All Docks - Ethernet Driver (Realtek)

Plus, drivers for HP Spectre 15-eb0000 x360 Convertible Laptop PC series (for Windows 11 21H2) even if my series is HP Spectre 15-df0000 x360 only because there were no Windows 11 drivers available. 

• sp138476.exe for HP Thunderbolt Dock G4 - Firmware
  • sp113839.exe for Intel Thunderbolt Controller Driver

Cheers.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.