Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Common problems for Battery
We would like to share some of the most frequently asked questions about: Battery Reports, Hold a charge, Test and Calibrating Battery . Check out this link: Is your notebook plugged in and not charging?
HP Recommended
HP Gaming Pavilion - 15-cx0039nt
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

I am really tired of this. Whenver i update the Win10, it is automaticly updates the intel graphic card's driver. Which is not stable in my computer. In old driver i can use my computer without any problem. But in last update, computer draining like x5 times more the battery. I think most of users are experiencing this in my computer model. Because there is no any hardware issues on my computer and i tried a lot the other versions of the drivers. Please fix this problem with some update. It is really unbecoming to HP brand. Everytime i have to reinstall the same driver. Please fix this issue. 

2 REPLIES 2
HP Recommended

@shadow000 

This is not an HP software issue -- so HP has no way to fix this.

Your PC is setup by default to install MS driver updates with MS Windows Updates -- that makes it a Windows issue.

I have automatic driver updates disabled on all my Win10 PCs and have not had any driver issues since that.

You need to consider disabling future driver updates using the information in the link: http://www.tenforums.com/tutorials/48277-driver-updates-windows-update-enable-disable-windows-10-a.h...

I am a volunteer and I do not work for, nor represent, HP
HP Recommended

Actually it is an issue of HP.  I have another laptop which is 7 years old Toshiba, it doesnt have any problems about installing new drivers. And i should mention that i cant repair the computer by just installing the old driver. I did it 2 times but now, it just couldnt recover. If HP's laptop are not well matched with intel or windows 10, then why they are doing this? my laptop is just 4 months old but it is first time that i have seen issues about a new laptop. I just dont know what to do with that stuation. 

Intel - System - 2031.15.0.1743

HP Inc. - SoftwareComponent - 1.25.2067.0

HP Inc. - SoftwareComponent - 4.2.256.0

Intel - SoftwareComponent - 1.61.251.0

Intel - SoftwareComponent - 1.38.2020.805

HP Inc. - SoftwareComponent - 1.25.2128.0

Intel Corporation - Display - 26.20.100.6911

One of thisi drivers having problem with pc hardware. Last time i just reinstalled the graphic card and it repaired. But now it is not getting well. My computer fan is working more than normal and battery draining incredibly fast.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.