cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
The HP Calculator Community Message Board is moving. While we prepare for the move, we are unable to accept new postings. During the move, you can look for help from other users by visiting https://www.hpmuseum.org/ . Or if you need technical support for your calculator visit: HP Calculators. .
NeedHelp28
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 3
Flag Post

X360 Screen popped out

HP Recommended
Pavilion x360

Hello,

My Pavilion x360 was just knocked off a kitchen table and the screen popped out. The screen was attempted to be placed back in (some corners still partially out), but the screen appears black now; the laptop as a whole still functions properly minus the screen. Is there a way to extract all files from the laptop or can the screen be fixed by being replaced or being put back in properly?

Thank you!

2 REPLIES 2
senan6806
Retired
Retired
4,667 4,005 307 400
Message 2 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@NeedHelp28

A warm welcome to HP forums! This is a great place to get support, find answers and tips to your technical queries.

I believe you can connect the PC to a Monitor, Projector, or TV and transfer all the files to an external storage device. You may use the steps available here to connect the PC to a Monitor, Projector, or TV. In order to replace the screen, you have to call HP Support and setup a repair. You may use the steps below to contact HP Support:

1) Click on this link.

2) Select your product type below.

3) Enter the serial of your device. 

4) Select the country from the drop-down. 

5) Select the chat or get phone number options based on your preferences. 

6) Fill the web-form and proceed further.

Let me know if you have any questions.

Senan6806

I am an HP Employee

Was this reply helpful? Yes No
iomare
Level 15
Level 15
12,341 9,597 2,451 4,598
Message 3 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hi,

What is the complete model or product number of the notebook, so that we can take a look at how the screen is placed? Here is link to HP support page showing how to find it:

https://support.hp.com/my-en/document/c00033108

Let me know,

David

Was this reply helpful? Yes No
Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation