Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Common problems for Battery
We would like to share some of the most frequently asked questions about: Battery Reports, Hold a charge, Test and Calibrating Battery . Check out this link: Is your notebook plugged in and not charging?
HP Recommended
Zbook 17 G4 Workstation
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)
Spoiler
Battery

Hello All,

Is there someone here, that can please provide any  info, how to disable Battery Safety Mode for this Workstation?

I have tried:

Every PDF that HP Provided

Updating BIOS to 1.31 or whatever was the latest version

Reading everywhere...and nothing.

There is no option in the BIOS to do this. Thanks in advance !!!

Safety Mode 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

Many Experts Here, no one wants to reply.

HP Has already many problems, but they have to solve the problems to the people that bought stuff 2 years ago, not just the 6 months old buyers.

I have managed to fix the problem, by inserting the old battery and i have somehow rested the problem. Now, this battery screen shows up every time when i turn on the battery, and it says that it will stay here until i accept this battery warning.

I am returning this battery to the supplier, and I'm done with it. And in future, with HP as well

For the colleagues that just read stuff here, and don't borther to answer, problem is kind of solved and I'm closing this post

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
HP Recommended

43 People saw this, and noone knows the answer?

Even HP Professionals?

HP Recommended

Many Experts Here, no one wants to reply.

HP Has already many problems, but they have to solve the problems to the people that bought stuff 2 years ago, not just the 6 months old buyers.

I have managed to fix the problem, by inserting the old battery and i have somehow rested the problem. Now, this battery screen shows up every time when i turn on the battery, and it says that it will stay here until i accept this battery warning.

I am returning this battery to the supplier, and I'm done with it. And in future, with HP as well

For the colleagues that just read stuff here, and don't borther to answer, problem is kind of solved and I'm closing this post

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.