cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
    Information
    Know the Benefits of your HP account

Connect with HP support faster, manage all your devices in one place, view warranty information and more– Click Here

Information
    Fix Windows 10 Update Issues

Resolve Windows 10 or update issues on HP computer or printer– Click Here

• post a message
    Information
    Know the Benefits of your HP account

Connect with HP support faster, manage all your devices in one place, view warranty information and more– Click Here

Information
    Fix Windows 10 Update Issues

Resolve Windows 10 or update issues on HP computer or printer– Click Here

• post a message
Highlighted
2 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

design defect

HP Recommended
Spectre x3600 ae000
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Can someone please explain to me why is HP costumer service so horrible?

spent almost 2 thousand dollars for my spectre just 2 years ago. All of the sudden it won’t turn on. The website is a nightmare and contacting a real human is nearly impossible.

a lot of specter users have has the exact same problem as I did. Now I have to pay an extra 500-600 dllrs to get my laptop fixed? Even when it is clearly a design defect? And then what? In two years time the same thing will happen.

This is my 3rd HP laptop and they all have stopped working unexpectedly. I thought a high-end model like this would do the job, but it is clearly the same rubbish products all across the brand.

is there any alternative? Who can I speak to? How can I contact real costumer service?

For a college student that uses its laptop for everything and has little to no money this is such a nightmare.

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
HP Support Agent
HP Support Agent
24,137 24,025 1,327 1,410
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@Cgamez05

Welcome to the HP support community.

I have brought your issue to the attention of an appropriate team within HP. They will likely request information from you in order to look up your case details or product serial number. Please look for a private message from an identified HP contact. Additionally, keep in mind not to publicly post personal information (serial numbers and case details).

If you are unfamiliar with how the Community's private message capability works, you can learn about that here.

Thank you for visiting the HP Support Community.

Sandytechy20
I am an HP Employee

0 Kudos
Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation