Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Common problems for Battery
We would like to share some of the most frequently asked questions about: Battery Reports, Hold a charge, Test and Calibrating Battery . Check out this link: Is your notebook plugged in and not charging?
HP Recommended
HP Pavilion-15-cs0993nl
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

good evening, first of all sorry for disturbing, but i modified my notebook changing ssd nvme with another one faster than before. But when i try download drivers the website doesn't recognize my notebook and also the serial number is useless. what can i do. i need to reinstall bios and all the drivers. i'll wait for an answer. thanks very much and good evening again. 

Alessio
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

Hi, Alessio:

Many of the HP support pages are not working currently.

For now I recommend you use the drivers from the 15-Cs1000 model series, but don't use any of the BIOS files because they may not work for your model.

HP Pavilion 15-cs1000 Laptop PC Software and Driver Downloads | HP® Customer Support

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

Hi, Alessio:

Many of the HP support pages are not working currently.

For now I recommend you use the drivers from the 15-Cs1000 model series, but don't use any of the BIOS files because they may not work for your model.

HP Pavilion 15-cs1000 Laptop PC Software and Driver Downloads | HP® Customer Support

HP Recommended

Ok. Thanks very much. Goodbye. 

Alessio
HP Recommended

You're very welcome, Alessio.

BTW, the support page for your notebook's model series is working again...

HP Pavilion 15-cs0000 Laptop PC Software and Driver Downloads | HP® Customer Support

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.