Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Common problems for Battery
We would like to share some of the most frequently asked questions about: Battery Reports, Hold a charge, Test and Calibrating Battery . Check out this link: Is your notebook plugged in and not charging?
HP Recommended
HP Notebook - 14q-cs0009tu
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Dear All,

As per the product specifications shared over the site, my device has backlit keyboard but i don't know how to enable it also there are no dedicated shortcut of function key regarding this....

https://support.hp.com/in-en/document/c06110779#AbT0

kindly help!

Regards

Ritesh

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

actually I was made fool , HP later edited the specs on it website after I complained that the device does not come with backlit keyboard.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
HP Recommended

It is usually the F5 key to turn on kbd lights. Normally the key will have the icon if your kbd has backlight.

hp-kb_backlight1.jpg

**Click Accept as Solution on a Reply that solves your issue**
***Click the "YES" button if you think this response was helpful.***

HP Recommended

actually I was made fool , HP later edited the specs on it website after I complained that the device does not come with backlit keyboard.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.