Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Common problems for Battery
We would like to share some of the most frequently asked questions about: Battery Reports, Hold a charge, Test and Calibrating Battery . Check out this link: Is your notebook plugged in and not charging?
HP Recommended
hp envy x360 m6
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

I have been trying to use adobe premier pro, however when i got to open the app it says i have to update my graphics card which mine is intel(r) hd graphics520, every time i try to update or fix this problem it says that the new update is not compatible with my laptop, any suggestions???

2 REPLIES 2
HP Recommended

@marcnumber3 

Laptops don't have graphics "cards" that can be updated; instead, they have graphics chips that are soldered to the system board and can not be replaced.

If you are talking about a new update from Adobe, you will have to contact their support forums for assistance with that.

I am a volunteer and I do not work for, nor represent, HP
HP Recommended

Hi, @marcnumber3 

If your notebook only has the onboard Intel graphics adapter and not a switchable graphics configuration, see my knowledge base article at the link below for how to update the Intel graphics driver to the latest version.

https://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/Notebooks-Knowledge-Base/Updating-the-Latest-HD-Graphics-Driver-from-I...

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.