cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
    Information
    Know the Benefits of your HP account

Connect with HP support faster, manage all your devices in one place, view warranty information and more– Click Here

Information
    Fix Windows 10 Update Issues

Resolve Windows 10 or update issues on HP computer or printer– Click Here

• post a message
    Information
    Know the Benefits of your HP account

Connect with HP support faster, manage all your devices in one place, view warranty information and more– Click Here

Information
    Fix Windows 10 Update Issues

Resolve Windows 10 or update issues on HP computer or printer– Click Here

• post a message
Highlighted
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 3
Flag Post

graphics driver update

HP Recommended
hp envy x360 m6
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

I have been trying to use adobe premier pro, however when i got to open the app it says i have to update my graphics card which mine is intel(r) hd graphics520, every time i try to update or fix this problem it says that the new update is not compatible with my laptop, any suggestions???

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Level 15
Level 15
25,779 25,712 2,356 5,575
Message 2 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@marcnumber3 

Laptops don't have graphics "cards" that can be updated; instead, they have graphics chips that are soldered to the system board and can not be replaced.

If you are talking about a new update from Adobe, you will have to contact their support forums for assistance with that.

***If my post helped, click the White thumbs-up symbol to say thanks***

***Please mark Accept As Solution if my post solved your problem***

I am a volunteer and I do not work for, nor represent, HP
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 20
Level 20
122,894 113,075 18,191 27,764
Message 3 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hi, @marcnumber3 

If your notebook only has the onboard Intel graphics adapter and not a switchable graphics configuration, see my knowledge base article at the link below for how to update the Intel graphics driver to the latest version.

https://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/Notebooks-Knowledge-Base/Updating-the-Latest-HD-Graphics-Driver-from-I...

0 Kudos
Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation