Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Common problems for Battery
We would like to share some of the most frequently asked questions about: Battery Reports, Hold a charge, Test and Calibrating Battery . Check out this link: Is your notebook plugged in and not charging?
HP Recommended
HP SPECTRE - 13-V133TU
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hello,

I'am new to this forum and I havn't got any idea how to access my private messages , I need help from the forum to get started, thank you in advance. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

@swar1

Upper right hand corner you will see:

Your Name: swar1

Your Picture:

Then the Bell is for Notification:

Then the Envelope is for your Private Messages.

Click on the Envelope:

REO

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7
HP Recommended

@swar1

Upper right hand corner you will see:

Your Name: swar1

Your Picture:

Then the Bell is for Notification:

Then the Envelope is for your Private Messages.

Click on the Envelope:

REO

HP Recommended

Dear RE051ST, 

thank you so much for the help emailing me the solution to my problem, finaly things are uder control, I wish you all the best and keep helping beginners like me.

Best regards'

@swar1 

HP Recommended

Your very welcome @swar1

REO

HP Recommended

My printer do no se my ink cartrige

HP Recommended

yes my notebook is out of warranty

next step?

io am calling paid tech support and asking tme abou this error code and i will see what they say if not what can i do about the error code303

HP Recommended

@fixit64
Thank you for posting on the HP Support Community.

Hard disk 1 quick 303 means the Hard Drive has failed the short test. This means that the Hard Drive is failing and will need to be replaced.

I would request you to contact our Support and our Support Engineers should be able to sort this out. HP Support can be reached by clicking on the following link:  www.hp.com/contacthp/

Please feel free to contact us here anytime you need any further assistance. Please click “Accept as Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.

ECHO_LAKE
I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

I would like to know how you fixed your printer. I'm having the same issue.

HP 8620... Was working fine until one day the message just started appearing.

"Unable to send or receive faxes"

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.