Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Mohanph
Level 1
2 1 1 0
Message 1 of 4
Flag Post

Solved!

hp spectre x360 15t-ch000 CTO battery swell issue where to get genuine battery in India? l

HP Recommended
HP spectre x360 15t-ch000 CTO
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

I bought this laptop with sr no [personal info removed] Product code 2KD76AV from USA HP official online store in July 2018.

It is out of warranty now . Further I have shifted back to India. 

The Battery has bloated  I created case with HP india support case no. [personal info removed]

but they say this model not supported in india. 

Not sure what is the battery part number and where can i find. Is there any one who can ship it to Inida?

Possibly battery number is NHPYB06XL7280B3 HP part number P/N 928427-272? I am not sure 

Require guidance and support please

Thank you

Mohan

3 REPLIES 3
KrazyToad
HP Support Agent
HP Support Agent
20,871 20,858 1,269 1,294
Message 2 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@Mohanph

Welcome to HP Support Community

I would like to help

Since this Model is not marketed in India, you might have to buy it from 3rd party websites or contact HP USA Support and get a friend or family to ship it to you in India

Thank you

If the information I've provided was helpful, give us some reinforcement by clicking the "Solution Accepted" on this Post and it will also help other community members with similar issue.

KrazyToad
I Am An HP Employee

Mohanph
Author
Level 1
2 1 1 0
Message 3 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

thank you for providing solution. Got  the compatible battery from third party vendor . Installed its working fine 

Its a  pity HP India didnt support ! 

0 Kudos
KrazyToad
HP Support Agent
HP Support Agent
20,871 20,858 1,269 1,294
Message 4 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

I'm glad you got this sorted out

Drop us a message anytime you need help

Thank you

KrazyToad
I Am An HP Employee

0 Kudos
Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation