Windows shortcuts with Control key not working...ctrl+c ctrl+v ctrl+z ctrl+p etc. not working; I have tried google/youtube fixes, and they work temporarily, but then revert back to not working. So I don't think it's a hardware/keyboard problem...seems to be software related. Any suggestions please?
Next reinstall the Keyboard driver from Device Manager
- Select the Start button, type Device Manager, and select it from the list of results.
- Look for Keyboard Input & Output and expand the List
- Look for Keyboard driver then right-click it, and select Update Driver.
- Select Search automatically for updated driver software.
- If these steps don't work, try reinstalling the driver: Open Device Manager, right-click the Driver driver and select Uninstall. Restart your computer and Windows will attempt to reinstall the driver.
If the information I've provided was helpful, give us some reinforcement by clicking the "Solution Accepted" on this Post and it will also help other community members with similar issue.
Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".