Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Common problems for Battery
We would like to share some of the most frequently asked questions about: Battery Reports, Hold a charge, Test and Calibrating Battery . Check out this link: Is your notebook plugged in and not charging?
HP Recommended
HP Pavilion Notebook 15-au076sa
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Laptop stopped working. (HP Pavilion Notebook 15-au076sa)

When i turn it on automatic repair screen loops all the time and sometimes blue screen appears.

Windows recovery does not work, i have no acces to advanced options no acces to command prompt.

I preperad new usb drive with win 10, when i try boot it from usb it does not work still loops automatic repair...

I prepered recovery usb from other pc and the same booting from it does not work.

I have done hardware test hard disk is fine memory failed below there is fail id 

Q890Q3-8G8AHV-MFPX7F-409A03

So i have ordered new ram memory and it still fails, i even swap ram with slots and nothing, still the same problem.

Any solution to this?

3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

Motherboard issue. The memory slots are bad.

HP Recommended

In this case what will help? Is it easy to repair?

HP Recommended

Sorry to say its not easy or cheap. Takes a new motherboard and they tend to be expensive and not easy to find. Most people would replace the laptop. 

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.