Zenlth
2 1 0 0
Message 1 of 4
Flag Post

memory test failure

HP Recommended
HP Pavilion Notebook 15-au076sa
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Laptop stopped working. (HP Pavilion Notebook 15-au076sa)

When i turn it on automatic repair screen loops all the time and sometimes blue screen appears.

Windows recovery does not work, i have no acces to advanced options no acces to command prompt.

I preperad new usb drive with win 10, when i try boot it from usb it does not work still loops automatic repair...

I prepered recovery usb from other pc and the same booting from it does not work.

I have done hardware test hard disk is fine memory failed below there is fail id 

Q890Q3-8G8AHV-MFPX7F-409A03

So i have ordered new ram memory and it still fails, i even swap ram with slots and nothing, still the same problem.

Any solution to this?

3 REPLIES 3
Huffer
Level 17
Level 17
44,734 44,511 7,176 12,722
Message 2 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Motherboard issue. The memory slots are bad.

Zenlth
Author
2 1 0 0
Message 3 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

In this case what will help? Is it easy to repair?

0 Kudos
Huffer
Level 17
Level 17
44,734 44,511 7,176 12,722
Message 4 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Sorry to say its not easy or cheap. Takes a new motherboard and they tend to be expensive and not easy to find. Most people would replace the laptop. 

Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation