Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Common problems for Battery
We would like to share some of the most frequently asked questions about: Battery Reports, Hold a charge, Test and Calibrating Battery . Check out this link: Is your notebook plugged in and not charging?
HP Recommended
Envy m7-k211dx
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

my defender said other spyware on my computer so it wouldnt stay running ... well 4 days 4 tecks, last one level 2 ??

first downloaded new windows 10 next day didnt call back as said would then next teck said alot of my programs where the problem, some i had paid for , was supost to keep it clean they said was a scam !! OK I BELEAVED THEM then still didnt work last person ":LEVEL 2 EXPERT" SAYS HE CAN FIX BY I THINK HE SAID FACTORY RESET !!! I said ill lose everything said no well i now have 7 programs on my "uninstall list " I THINK THERE WAS LIKE 30 no longer says BEATS AUDIO,NVIDIA GRAPH.ECT...ECT.. am i wrong or has he F"ED MY COMPUTER ???  HELP PLEASE

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

@LEONluc15

Thank you for posting on the HP Support Forums,

I have brought your issue to the attention of an appropriate team within HP. 

They will contact you shortly and likely request information from you in order to look up your case details or product serial number. 
Please look for a private message from an identified HP contact. 

Additionally, keep in mind not to publicly post personal information (such as serial numbers and case details).

I hope you have a good day,
Regards,

Riddle_Decipher
I am an HP Employee

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

@LEONluc15

Thank you for posting on the HP Support Forums,

I have brought your issue to the attention of an appropriate team within HP. 

They will contact you shortly and likely request information from you in order to look up your case details or product serial number. 
Please look for a private message from an identified HP contact. 

Additionally, keep in mind not to publicly post personal information (such as serial numbers and case details).

I hope you have a good day,
Regards,

Riddle_Decipher
I am an HP Employee

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.