07-10-2016 06:01 AM
my hp advanced system diagnostic battery test report this msg
PRODUCT ID: XX049AV#ABD
Solved! View Solution.
Re: my hp advanced system diagnostic battery test report this msg FAILURE ID:0LPXKW-5QW860-QFPH5A-C0
07-10-2016 06:58 AM
I think you can assume it was not sold with a new battery so needs one now.
07-10-2016 06:09 AM - edited 07-10-2016 06:11 AM
Has the battery been giving you trouble? Failure Code means the hardware needs replacement.
Elitebook 2760p. If the battery is original you have gotten good use out if it.
07-10-2016 06:34 AM
Thank you for your answer.
The windows 10 in battery utility shows "0% available(plugged in, not charging)".
In your answer you mean that I have to replace my battery?
- HP Notebook PCs - Reducing Heat Inside the PC to Prevent Overheating
- HP Notebook PCs - Computer Does Not Start and Emits an LED or Beep Code
- HP Notebook PCs - How to Power Reset your Laptop
- HP PCs - Computer Is Slow (Windows 10)
- HP Notebook PCs - Troubleshooting No LED Lights Glow During Startup or Boot