Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Any failures related to Hotkey UWP service? Click here for tips.
Common problems for Battery
We would like to share some of the most frequently asked questions about: Battery Reports, Hold a charge, Test and Calibrating Battery . Check out this link: Is your notebook plugged in and not charging?
HP Recommended
HP Pavilion 15 b 140tx
Microsoft Windows 8 (64-bit)

need a replacement for my battery. Where can i get it ? TIA

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

Lots of "compatible" replacement batteries on eBay India:

http://www.ebay.in/itm/Hako-Laptop-battery-for-HP-Pavilion-Sleekbook-14-1000-14-2099-695192-001-/322...

I could not find an original genuine battery on any of the India sites I know of. The compatible batteries are very attractively priced and generally reliable. I still try to buy genuine if I can for newer model laptops but have purchased compatible batteries quite frequently for older laptops where cost is an issue and have generally had a good experience.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
HP Recommended

What country do you live in?

(15) Battery, 4 cell. 37 Whr, (2.55 Ah) 695192-001

That is the part number from the Manual:

On U.S. Amazon:

https://www.amazon.com/HP-695192-001-14-b017nr-15-b129wm-Genuine/dp/B014VUHNHC/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qi...

HP Recommended

Hi @varunkainth,

Welcome to the HP Forum! It's a great place to find answers and tips! For you to have the best experience in the HP forum I would like to direct your attention to the HP Forums Guide. First Time Here? Learn How to Post and More. Please ensure that you have provided the right information concerning your PC model. Check  HP Notebook PCs - How Do I Find My Model Number, Serial Number or Product Number? for  more information.

To get a replacement for your battery you need to know the exact battery type so please ensure you check the second link above. The battery type and brief instrucstions on replacement can be found on the body of the battery itself. You can also visit this page to check for your battery type or you can update your drivers by visit the Software and Drivers  page and entering your product and serial number.

Thank you for participating in the HP Forums! We want to help you as well as others who may experience a similar issue. Please consider marking the post that resolves your issue as "Accept as Solution”  to help other community members! To say thank you the assistance, please click the “Thumbs Up Icon” below.

HP Recommended

I am in India.

HP Recommended

Lots of "compatible" replacement batteries on eBay India:

http://www.ebay.in/itm/Hako-Laptop-battery-for-HP-Pavilion-Sleekbook-14-1000-14-2099-695192-001-/322...

I could not find an original genuine battery on any of the India sites I know of. The compatible batteries are very attractively priced and generally reliable. I still try to buy genuine if I can for newer model laptops but have purchased compatible batteries quite frequently for older laptops where cost is an issue and have generally had a good experience.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.