Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Common problems for Battery
We would like to share some of the most frequently asked questions about: Battery Reports, Hold a charge, Test and Calibrating Battery . Check out this link: Is your notebook plugged in and not charging?
HP Recommended

I need to find a replacement battery for my HP Pavilion dv7-4273us Entertainment PC. Searching online has not found an exact match. is an exact match important? or where I can locate a duplicate battery?

Tag on battery says : Replace with HP Spare 593550-001

the ones I find have different voltage than the original, does that matter?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

Hello,

This is the exact replacement of your previous one - PART NUMBER- 593550-001

And also mentioned on the battery itself Replace with HP Spare 593550-001

Hope this helps, for any further queries reply to the post and feel free to join us again

**Click the White Thumbs Up Button on the right to say Thanks**

Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.

Thank You,

GBL84

I am not an HP Employee

View solution in original post

8 REPLIES 8
HP Recommended

Hello,

As the unit specification, it has 9-cell 100WHr lithium-ion battery
9-cell, 93-Wh, 2.8-Ah Li-ion battery for use with all computer models PART NUMBER- 593550-001

But if you are looking for 6 Cell Battery
Below is the part numbers
6-cell, 55-Wh, 2.55-Ah Li-ion battery for use with all computer models 593554-001
6-cell, 62-Wh, 2.8-Ah Li-ion battery for use with all computer models 593562-001

This guide will help you : http://h10032.www1.hp.com/ctg/Manual/c02642701

Hope this helps, for any further queries reply to the post and feel free to join us again

Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.

Thank You,

GBL84

I am not an HP Employee

HP Recommended

Where can I purchase the 9-cell, 93-Wh, 2.8-Ah Li-ion battery for use with all computer models PART NUMBER- 593550-001?

HP Recommended

I looked up on an HP website and it looks like this is the one you might need: HP MUO6 Long Life Notebook Battery

In the list of compatible units it has dv7-4000, so that looks like the one you might need.

Thanks,

GeorgeFN
I work on behalf of HP.
HP Recommended

Hi,

Please try here : https://www.amazon.com/593550-001-593553-001-593554-001-636631-001-WD549AA/dp/B00D702L1Q

Thank You,

GBL84

I am not an HP Employee

HP Recommended

My original battery is a 11.1Vdc, 7860mAh, is it important to match this?

HP Recommended

Hello,

This is the exact replacement of your previous one - PART NUMBER- 593550-001

And also mentioned on the battery itself Replace with HP Spare 593550-001

Thank You,

GBL84

I am not an HP Employee

HP Recommended

Thank you for your help. I appeciate you taking your time to help me.

HP Recommended

You are very Welcome !!

All the Best !!   Thanks for being a member!

Thank You,

GBL84

I am not an HP Employee

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.