Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Common problems for Battery
We would like to share some of the most frequently asked questions about: Battery Reports, Hold a charge, Test and Calibrating Battery . Check out this link: Is your notebook plugged in and not charging?
HP Recommended
HP Pavilion dv7-2200eb Entertainment Notebook
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

hi instaled windows10 on HP Pavilion dv7-2200eb Entertainment Notebook working 

base systems drivers is solfd but stil 1 unknown devise hp sofware detect and hardware detect not working to find help

also cand activait windows say network but network is working and wirles

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

Hi:

You need this driver for that device...

This package provides the HP 3D DriveGuard software for supported notebook models that are running a supported operating system. HP 3D DriveGuard protects the hard drive by "parking the heads" if the notebook is accidentally dropped or is abruptly impacted by another object.

ftp://ftp.hp.com/pub/softpaq/sp64001-64500/sp64144.exe

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
HP Recommended

Hi:

Please post the hardware ID for the unknown device that needs a driver.

Use this guide to find that information.

https://www.howtogeek.com/193798/how-to-find-drivers-for-unknown-devices-in-the-device-manager/

HP Recommended

ACPI VEN_HPQ&DEV_004    installfoult  E0000228      Bron IRQ       0x00000017(23)

but naw win i coppel my blautoot to my phoon also say ?  but is working

HP Recommended

Hi:

You need this driver for that device...

This package provides the HP 3D DriveGuard software for supported notebook models that are running a supported operating system. HP 3D DriveGuard protects the hard drive by "parking the heads" if the notebook is accidentally dropped or is abruptly impacted by another object.

ftp://ftp.hp.com/pub/softpaq/sp64001-64500/sp64144.exe

HP Recommended

yes thx thx thx big hug is working yust my blautoot its working but gif ????? se fotoIMG_20200113_185429.jpg

HP Recommended

You're very welcome.

I don't know what those devices are, but since they have no little ! marks next to them, they are working fine.

I have them too in a couple of my HP notebook and desktop PC's with Bluetooth.

Nothing to worry about.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.