Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Common problems for Battery
We would like to share some of the most frequently asked questions about: Battery Reports, Hold a charge, Test and Calibrating Battery . Check out this link: Is your notebook plugged in and not charging?
HP Recommended

Does the complete keyboard unit separate from the part with the display?

If it does, it could be either an X2 an that is essentially a tablet with a keyboard that magnetically connects to it.

The x2 units have a battery in the keyboard unit and one in the tablet..

Are there any ports on the sides of the screen?

If there is no led when you connect the USB-C power adapter the battery and the system board could be no longer functioning.

I am a volunteer forum member, not an HP employee. If my suggestion solved your issue, don't forget to mark that post as the accepted solution. If you want to say thanks, click on the Yes button next to the "was this reply helpful?"

HP Recommended

You may need to use a USB C charger with more amperage. Do you have a fast charger made for phones or tablets?

edit- Look at this page- HP USB C chargers  you'll find they use different voltages and amperage for different models. They seem to be auto sensing, if you are looking for a best guess, I'd go with the 45W version as it has 5V, 12V and 15V outputs

Volunteering here is my therapy
17-cp0097er
HP Envy 27-b014
HP Recommended

Does the screen part detach from the keyboard to become a tablet?

Take a look at the review at the hyperlink below. Is that what you have?

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Review-HP-Envy-x2-11-g000eg-Tablet.87799.0.html

I am a volunteer forum member, not an HP employee. If my suggestion solved your issue, don't forget to mark that post as the accepted solution. If you want to say thanks, click on the Yes button next to the "was this reply helpful?"

HP Recommended

I was "out of order" for some days.
Erico, you are right the screen is detachable from the keyboard, strong magnets hold it in place.
And there is the informations I was looking for
HP x2 210 G2 PC, power 15V 3A
Your help was very appreciated. THANKS

Pbroussard, thanks for the information that's the one I need now if i want to test the unit.
As I do not have such a USB power adapter and I only will bay one if the PC is working, how can I test without a USB Power adaptor

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.