Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Any failures related to Hotkey UWP service? Click here for tips.
Common problems for Battery
We would like to share some of the most frequently asked questions about: Battery Reports, Hold a charge, Test and Calibrating Battery . Check out this link: Is your notebook plugged in and not charging?
HP Recommended

it worked!!

Problem Solved - Thanks!

HP Recommended

after you d/l the hide update app how do you go to the app and click on some app you want to be unhidden?

HP Recommended

@Hmike22

You should be able to start the tool again and uncheck any updates you hid.

**Click Accept as Solution on a Reply that solves your issue**
***Click the "YES" button if you think this response was helpful.***

HP Recommended

where would it be stored at?

HP Recommended

@Hmike22

Where did you save the download? It should be in your Downloads folder. Title- wushowhide.diag.cab

HP Recommended

I found it I had 4 of them in my download page I don't know why but I click to install the 13 I hide and left the one that had the error

HP Recommended

When you run the program you only put a check in the one that is failing so WU won't keep trying. If you put checks in any of the others-run the tool and choose Show hidden updates and uncheck the ones you don't want hidden.

Later if you want to try the update again that errors now run the tool again and choose Show hidden updates to uncheck it and WU will try again to install it.

HP Recommended

To fix this error a newer driver has been release and can be downloaded and installed from the link - ftp://ftp.hp.com/pub/softpaq/sp81501-82000/sp81920.exe

I am an HP employee
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.