Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
HP Recommended

Dear All,

Kindly help on how to install or update bluetooth peripheral device driver. I used Hp pavilion dm4 beatsaudio.

HP Recommended

Hi, I recently formatted my laptop. After that im unable to receive files via bluetooth to laptop, but can send files. Whenever i try to pair or connect to any bluetooth enabled device, i get a msg "software for bluetooth peripheral device needs to be installed". I have tried to update the same in device manager under "unknown device" with 2 options mentioned in this thread(COM port and bluetooth radio) but neither worked. Pls help.

Details :

Laptop model : HP Pavilion dv4 1319tu

Hardware Id of bluetooth peripheral device(missing):

BTHENUM\{00001132-0000-1000-8000-00805f9b34fb}_VID&00010075_PID&0100
BTHENUM\{00001132-0000-1000-8000-00805f9b34fb}_LOCALMFG&000f

HP Recommended

Mubassara

I am linking you to the Broadcom 2070 Bluetooth driver for you to download and install. This will resolve your uninstalled devices.

Broadcom 2070 Bluetooth

http://h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/softwareDownloadIndex?cc=us&lc=en&softwareitem=ob-93400-1

Please feel free to re-post if you have any further questions or concerns.

Please click the "Thumbs Up" on the bottom right of this post to say thank you if you appreciate the support I provide!

Also be sure to mark my post as “Accept as Solution" if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others who face the same challenge find the same solution.

Dunidar
I work on behalf of HP

Find out a bit more about me by checking out my profile!

"Customers don’t expect you to be perfect. They do expect you to fix things when they go wrong." ~ Donald Porter
HP Recommended

thank you Dunidar 🙂 

It's working 🙂

HP Recommended
I don't see "Accept as Solution" option anywhere.
HP Recommended

HP Recommended

@Fr0sty wrote:

I use a:

Product name: Hp Pavilion 6500
Model Number: HP Pavilion dv6521eo Entertainment Notebook PC
Product Number: GFT438EA#UUW

with Microsoft Windows Vista Home Premium SP1 (32-bit also known as x86)

My problem is that after I had restored my computer to its original condition with the recovery discs I had created the first time I booted up my embeded Bluetooth doesnt work anymore.

I had used it a lot before used the recovery discs and never had a problem. Now when I try to use the bluetooth everything works fine until I get this:

When I choose the first option I will get this:

I never got any disc with Bluetooth Peripheral Device drivers and isnt the idea of the recovery disc to make it excatly like it was when you first boot up? And at that time my bluetooth did work. I will also get this:

With following problem information:

Beskrivning: Windows upptäckte att en ny enhet har anslutits till datorn, men det gick inte att hitta drivrutinerna som behövs för att det ska gå att använda enheten. Enhetstillverkare brukar inkludera drivrutiner på en CD-skiva som medföljer enheten eller tillhandhålla drivrutinerna för hämtning via Internet. Enhetens maskinvaru-ID är BTHENUM\{8e771401-0000-1000-8000-00805f9b34fb}_VID&00010000_PID&c0b3. Problemsignatur: Problemhändelsens namn: PnPDriverNotFound Arkitektur: x86 Maskinvaru-ID: BTHENUM\{8e771401-0000-1000-8000-00805f9b34fb}_VID&00010000_PID&c0b3 OS-version: 6.0.6001.2.1.0.768.3 Språkvariant-ID: 1053 Läs vår sekretesspolicy: http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?linkid=50163&clcid=0x041d

I have tried downloading: Support Software for HP Integrated Module with Bluetooth Wireless Technology (Microsoft Windows Vista)
@sp37085.exe @ http://h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/softwareList?os=2093&lc=en&dlc=en&cc=us&product=3466624&lang=en

When I tried installing sp37085.exe I will get this telling me I already have the latest version installed.

I have also tried using ParetoLogic DriverCure application to help me update drivers, but nothing has worked.

I have googled this problem and have seen that many others have had the same problem only difference computer model, but I havnt found a solution.

Please Help me!

HP Recommended
Thanks. My issue has been resolved.
HP Recommended

@3bodd wrote:

here is the solution that i've just figured out:

1- go to device manager.

2- right click on "Bluetooth Peripheral Device" that you want.

3- select "Update Driver Software...".

4- choose "Browse my computer for driver software".

5- choose "Let me pick from a list of device drivers on my computer".

6- select "Ports (COM & LPT)".

7- select "Microsoft" at "Manufacturer" list.

8- finally select "Standard Serial over Bluetooth link"

P.S. you may be asked to continue any way & you should do that!

hooray! problem solved 🙂

HP Recommended

The software did not solve anything!!!  Its still saying peripheral device not found.  I have the povilion hpe H8 - 1203.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.