Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
HP Recommended
hp intel core i5 8th Gen
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

My computer comes on, shows me a message and then it restarts, and does the same again and again.

Ps-  I can click the F10 for BIOS thingy but clicking my F11 for system format or so does do anything.

When I press Esc and it takes me to the start up menu, I see F1, F2, F9, F10 options but I don't see an option for F11.

This is the message it displays and then goes off and comes back on showing the same thing.

Processor type: Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-825OU CPU @ 1.60GHZ

Processor speed: 1600MHZ

L1/L2/L3 Cache size : 64KBx4 / 256KBx4 / 6144KB

Memory size : 8192 MB DDR4 / 2400 MHZ / Single Channel

Channel A: XMM1 8192 MB

Channel B: XMM2 0 MB

BIOS Revision/Date: 84DE vF .21 06/13/2019

Pls help.

6 REPLIES 6
HP Recommended

This is the only thing it shows and then goes of and comes back on showing the same thing.

Processor type: Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-825OU CPU @ 1.60GHZ

Processor speed: 1600MHZ

L1/L2/L3 Cache size : 64KBx4 / 256KBx4 / 6144KB

Memory size : 8192 MB DDR4 / 2400 MHZ / Single Channel

Channel A: XMM1 8192 MB

Channel B: XMM2 0 MB

BIOS Revision/Date: 84DE vF .21 06/13/2019

HP Recommended

Hi @Blaze_Kingz 

Thank you for posting in the HP Support Community. Welcome !

Please, note that your two posts with identical content has been merged here.

• Could you please post some picture from what you see a message or some video ?

F11 option in the boot menu only appears if your PC has a recovery partition which is build-in and is in working condition. If the PC never had such a partition, if this partition has been deleted or if it has gone corrupted, then F11 will not show up.

Looking forward to your reply.

Your FEEDBACK is important. Use the interactive buttons below and let me know if the post helps ;
*** HP employee *** I express personal opinion only *** Joined the Community in 2013
HP Recommended

Well I don't know how to send pictures or videos on here

HP Recommended
HP Recommended
Your FEEDBACK is important. Use the interactive buttons below and let me know if the post helps ;
*** HP employee *** I express personal opinion only *** Joined the Community in 2013
HP Recommended

About the Operating system, well I don't know exactly but it has a working windows 10..... I actually think it encountered a virus as I was browsing just before the light went off and the computer with it as there wasn't a UPS plugged in, and when the light came back on was when the problem started

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.